Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nativity

I always try to think ahead... If you are planning a Christmas craft night or super saturday check out my nativity. Come June I am going to change my prices. You can get this 10 piece unfinished set for $8.00 if you order in the next two months. If you are interested e-mail me :)



I think I'm going to get the wonderful girlies from my craft group together and have them each decorate a set. It will be fun to see all the different creative things you can do with it :)


2 comments:

  1. I don't remember how I found you, but I love that you share your ideas and patterns. Thank-you very much. I signed up as a follower. I am putting your address on my blog.
    http://michelles10things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found this through a link from HOly Experience...what is the current price and shipping?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...