Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Friends Inspire...

I have some really great friends who inspire me.  My friend Hannah made this.....


So stinkin cute.  I'm in love with the whole idea!  I met Hannah through my blog and we quickly have decided to be online best friends.  I keep telling her there are houses for sale around me :)  Hannah is so awesome!  She is letting me share this printable...

Love

My friend Kristen had this brilliant idea of gluing (I used Gorilla glue!) molding together and then cutting it into a heart shape.  Genius!

I had to make this one right away and I love it.  I'm not sure exactly where it will end up but I have a feeling burlap might make an appearance with it.


Thanks to good friends who inspire!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I had to return the favor since you inspire me everytime I look at your blog! If we had not just bought a house in AZ I would so move by you!! The molding heart to SO CUTE! I'm a sucker for stars (wink)you should try it with a star! And sell them on etsy, I'll be the first to buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that you were inpsired by my heart project. I'm so honored I feel almost famous! I love how yours turned out and I might have to make another one because the black background is just irresistable!

    I might have to make a star, too. Thanks for the excellent suggestion, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the printable! printed it today and added red glitter to the heart! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...