Friday, October 9, 2009

Tutu Costumes

Wanna she what I'm going to work on today? I'm super excited. When I'm done I'll have to post what mine actually looks like...

My crafty neighbor girl is doing something like PATTERN PLAY's shop for her daughter...



A lady bug costume something like CHICKABOO209's




My not so girly daughter is allowing me to do something like CHICKABOO209's Punk Rocker costume....


There will be no pink involved with my daughter and I had to promise her she could put some wash out color in her hair for the day. The things you have to do to get your not so girly daughter to wear a tutu :)

Go to Etsy and type in "tutu costumes" and you will be surrounded by cuteness!

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog while searching for ideas for our upcoming Young Women and Excellence. I LOVE your "i believe" theme that you have posted on your blog. I am in the process of making a picture slide show like yours and would LOVE to use the same version of I know that my redeemer lives that you did. Is there a chance that you would e-mail me who the artist is who sings that one? And where I might be able to get it. I would really really appreciate it. Thank-you so much, and thanks for sharing your great ideas!
    Tiffany Mohler
    mohler8948@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog!!! thanks so much for sharing your brilliance with everyone else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I've got some fun posts in the works...the only problem is life keeps getting in the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...