Monday, December 14, 2009

Beloved Washers

The other day I was looking for inspiration for a project and found this beauty from Nannygoat
Crafty neighbor girl and I are having a luncheon for our good friends. These washers will be hanging from the cups. I *hope* it will be adorable.



Another idea that came to mind is on the smaller washer to stamp your word of the year. Every year our family comes up with a word our family focuses on. This year our word is "Hope". It's been a very appropriate word and helped us along the way. I think it would be super cute to write "Merry Christmas" or "Christmas 2009" on the bigger washer than on the smaller one write your word! Maybe "joy" or "believe" or even "hope". Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE you! I made a bunch of your YW value washer necklaces last year and also a families are forever one for my daughter's baptism. Who knew washers were so versatile! I think I'll give these ornaments for next year's gifts!!!! Thanks for always sharing such awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...