Friday, March 5, 2010

BoReD???

Since my release from YW's people often ask me if I'm bored. I chuckle and reply "no". I don't think I have ever been this busy. Besides being a mom and wife...I clean a friend's house once a week, my new calling is in cub scouts, I have an assignment as a dance instructor for the youth's multi-stake dance festival and last but not least I have been asked to help out with YW camp this year. Super excited about this assignment and with it I have tons of fun ideas to share. My friends and I also just had another craft night. I have pictures and a pattern to share. Stay tuned!

A big thanks to two people I have never met but I consider to be friends Jenni and Lisa. Recently I lost all motivation to blog. I won't go into the reasons because honestly they are boring. These two gals sent me the most wonderful e-mails and reminded me why I started blogging :) ThAnK yOu!!!

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank your freinds as well! I come to your blog for refressing ideas! Love them all. Especailly that you tried and are still trying to teach our youth to serve those around them! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas, and can't wait to see what you have to share with us. Thanks to your friends. (I wish I was bored sometimes, but I'm sure that wouldn't be fun either)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got released? Bummer for all of us! Thanks for the inspiration. I am featuring your courage washer necklaces at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got released?! yay for me.. i'm in cubs, and could really use some inspiration after 2.5 years!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...