Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Glass Cubes

Another craft night has come and gone :) I love crafting with my friends. October's craft is glass cube/jar pumpkins. This is what I did with mine.....


I plan to put some lights inside so it will look sorta like this in the dark....


I had a little inspiration and help from some of the crafty girls out there. Craftaholics Anonymous came up with some cute vinyl pumpkins and Skip to my Lou has a free printable that I enlarged for the Jack-o-lantern face.
For my pumpkin I came up with a pattern and traced it onto a piece of scrapbook paper and mod podged it onto the glass. That's it! Super easy.


The best part about craft group is to see what everyone comes up with....


Some of the gals worked with different glass jars.


Here are the different cubes that we came up with...A fun project and good friends...it doesn't get much better than that!

4 comments:

  1. They are all so fun! I especially like the Frankenstein. What a fun craft. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I copied your tissue paper ghosts for the ward chili cook-off centerpieces. CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay :) Lyndy came up with that idea. Can't wait to see them crafty Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to make these with the kids! super cute! Are there patterns for the monster faces??? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...