Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Craft Funny & Cuteness!

Let's start this post off with a joke from my daughter's popsicle stick. I think it's cute but don't ask me why she was having a popsicle when it's this cold! I prefer something warm. Here we go...

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU MIX A PORCUPINE AND A SHEEP?
****************************
A Knitter!


Hahaha! I think it's a cute joke and it relates to my post. I've been busy making stuff.....


Not the baby but she sure is cute:) I made this knitted bowl for my photographer friend Michelle. You can find the pattern HERE.

You can learn more about my friend Michelle's mad photography skills on her BLOG or her FACEBOOK Page.

This week I've been cleaning out my craft room and I'm going to have a few giveaways. I have lots of left over craft kits from our Super Saturday too. The giveaways will be kits to get everyone crafting. Also just a reminder...I love when people share pictures from my blog but if you do please link it back to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...