Friday, November 5, 2010

2x4 Turkey!!!

Hey there everyone! It's me, Wendy. You know the one that left Melinda and moved to Texas-VERY unhappily I might add! Just popping in to steal a post {and defend myself! :)}

Did any of you happen to notice Melinda missed a Holiday? From pumpkins to snowmen??? I think she was subconsciously waiting for me to do something about it. {She's really busy lately}. So here you go...one 2x4 Turkey.


He's fast and easy to make-the way all turkeys should be. Jump on over to my blog for the details and look for a tutorial a bit later.

While you're there be sure to check out my 30 days of Christmas Ornaments giveaway and ornament exchange. The more the merrier...

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. A turkey is on my list but Wendy...not everyone can paint a cute turkey face like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I need to make one! I agree with Melinda, I dont think I could paint the face!

    - Michelle @ Bunch of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Michelle! Wendy is a very talented lady at painting things. What is easy for her is dang hard for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay you two silly girls- I only painted the eyes! The rest is paper. I KNOW you can use scissors...

    Thanks for making me smile.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...