Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jute Star

 Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”

 


Today I made this star for my porch bench.  I love simple and quick projects.  It's pottery barn inspired.  Five dollars is always better than a hundred!



My husband hates rosettes.  He thinks they just look like a bunch of rolled up fabric.  I know!  Don't be mad at him.  He just doesn't understand. I once read on someones blog that rosettes just make everything look better.  I totally agree. 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, and I agree with you. Besides I can only imagine what the world would look like if it was only designed by men. (Oh dear, especially my husband and brothers - camo/fishing/sports)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love your star! I found you through Tatertots and Jello, visiting from www.lifeisaparty.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I always laugh when I get decorating comments from my hubby. Rosettes are the best... ALWAYS! :-)

    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...